To kick start activities in 2021, the Communist Party is holding an aggregate of trade union activists and member interested in becoming active trade unionists. The event is open to members of the Communist Party and the Young Communist League.
The Party’s Industrial Organiser Andy Bain is calling for a big turnout by CP trade unionists early in the year, to plan campaigns and struggle, as a real boost to the labour and anti-austerity movements.
The online event will be educational and aims to improve CP organisation and agitation. It will be a chance for trade unionists from across Britain to discuss local activity and campaigns.
The aggregate will also welcome guest speakers from the Strikemap explaining how to use the new online solidarity site.
- Unemployment and building the movement
- What’s wrong with Kickstart?
- Arms diversification and alternatives
- Where to after the ‘Future of work’ conference?
- Anti-racism and anti-fascism, and
- Communist Party priorities looking towards the 2021 union conferences.
You can register for the event here.
Challenge News Desk